Juma Ivory Snake Pen Blank Block
20mm x 20mm x 150mm
Yorkshire Grit will help to get a great finish
Juma Ivory Snake pen blanks are a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of artisan hand made pens and other crafts. Juma consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.
The essential characteristics of Juma Ivory Snake are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- minimum breakage risk due to high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak / medium acids and bases,
- very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant). – possibility of thermal moulding in boiling water,
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces,
- pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.
Note: The Structure of this product is all through the material, because of the pigments the top is a bit brighter and the underside slightly darker.
Each Juma Ivory Snake pen blank is unique.